Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning is seeking a part-time executive director to start immediately. Please help us find the right person for the job!
The ED will be thoroughly committed to LDHL’s mission. All candidates should have proven development and management experience.
Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include but are not limited to:
- College degree; track record of effectively leading a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to manage staff, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and have an innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Self-directed and possess integrity, passion for higher education, and a positive attitude
- Because the organization is dedicated to providing assistance to Lancaster Countians and the Executive Director is the “face” of the organization, prefer resident of Lancaster County who is and will be active in the community.
Brief Job Description
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the development of Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning (LDHL), its policies and procedures, financial oversight, staff, and the execution of its mission. The ED will lead the organization in fund development and develop deep knowledge of operations, donor base, business plans, and the strategic plan.
Hours and Compensation
20-30 hours per week, flexible schedule. Inquire for compensation.