LOAN APPLICATION FAQs
- Apply online: 02/01/23 – 4/28/23
- Notification of loan: 06/09/23
- Return Loan Agreement: 06/30/23
- Distribution of funds: 08/03/23
- Repayment begins: 6 months after graduation or cease full-time student enrollment
How much is each loan?
The loan will range between $1,800 – $3,000. The amount is decided by the Board of Directors in May.
Who is eligible?
Any student who is a legal resident of Lancaster County, who will be attending the following programs at the following schools:
PA College of Health Sciences – Certificate Programs:
- Paramedic Technical Certificate
- Medical Assistant Technical Certificate
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology – Certificate Programs:
- Computer Integrated Machining
- Electrical Construction & Maintenance
- Masonry Construction
- Welding Technology
Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology – Short Term Programs:
- Commercial Industrial Electro-Mechanical
- Commercial and Industrial HVAC
- Commercial and Industrial Plumbing
- Computer Software Information Systems
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
How do I apply?
Complete the online application with a co-borrower.
How many loans can I receive?
Each student is eligible for one loan per program of study.
Where does LDHL get its funds?
LDHL receives its funding through loan repayments and personal and business donations.