The vision of LDHL is to make the higher education goals of Lancaster County students a reality. Through local generosity, we want to perpetuate a legacy of giving.
Here, you can stay on top of the latest news, find the resources you need to be successful, and view our recent newsletters.
- LDHL’s Treasurer was awarded a grant!
- LDHL Offers Interest-Free Loans to Lancaster County Student Pursuing Higher Education
Jan. 28, 2018
- LDHL Providing 489 Interest-Free Loans to Lancaster County Students Pursuing Higher Education
Sept. 20, 2017
- LDHL Offering 600 Interest-Free Loans to Lancaster County Students Pursuing Higher Education
Jan. 26, 2017
- LDHL is approaching our goal!
- Everything you always wanted to know about LDHL!
- Spring Fundraiser 2018
- LDHL Offers Interest-Free Sschool Loans
- LDHL Commercial Promotes Interest-Free Loans
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning commercial promotes interest-free loans
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning is featured on Behind the Headlines
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning appears on Behind the Lines
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning increases number of available interest-free loans
Feb. 5, 2017
- Keeping college affordable is possible, worth the effort
Oct. 12, 2015
- A promising idea for Lancaster city; School District of Lancaster
Jun. 22, 2015
- Lancaster Dollars for Higher Learning taps Womble as 1st executive director
Jun. 1, 2015
- LDHL’s ExtraGive page
- Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- The Extraordinary Give
- Lancaster County Community Foundation
- PHEAA Grants
- Scholarship America